We publish our books under three different imprints. Our original Autonomous Press imprint focuses on cutting-edge nonfiction work like Writhing Writing: Moving Towards a Mad Poetics.
Our NeuroQueer Books imprint is for fiction and other literary work, with a focus on themes of queerness and neurodivergence. This is the imprint under which we publish our annual genre-bending Spoon Knife literary anthology.
Our newest imprint, Argawarga Press, specializes in weird fiction and the strange edges of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror, like our cyber-noir detective novel Hoshi and the Red City Circuit.
The Autonomous Press team is:
• Nick Walker, Managing Editor (Autonomous Press & NeuroQueer Books imprints)
• Andrew M. Reichart, Managing Editor (Argawarga Press imprint)
• B. Allen, CFO & Development Editor
• Phil Smith, Development Editor
• Azzia Walker, Operations Manager
• Casandra Johns, Typesetter