We publish three different types of book, under three different imprints. Our original Autonomous Press imprint is for cutting-edge nonfiction like Neuroqueer Heresies and Writhing Writing: Moving Towards a Mad Poetics.
Our NeuroQueer Books imprint is for fiction, memoir, and other literary work, with a focus on themes of queerness and neurodivergence. This is the imprint under which we publish our annual genre-bending Spoon Knife literary anthology.
Our Argawarga Press imprint specializes in the stranger edges of speculative fiction––like the cyber-noir detective novel Hoshi and the Red City Circuit and the psychedelic sci-fi novel Wallflower Assassin.
The Autonomous Press team is:
• Nick Walker, Managing Editor (Autonomous Press & NeuroQueer Books imprints)
• Andrew M. Reichart, Managing Editor (Argawarga Press imprint)
• B. Martin Allen, CFO & Development Editor
• Phil Smith, Development Editor
• Azzia Walker, Operations Manager
• Casandra Johns, Typesetting & Design